Product DescriptionWhy use an ARM CRUTCH (or Knee Scooter) when a LEG CRUTCH works so much better? - iWALK2.0 allows hands free/pain free mobility for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Before you buy - Success on the iWALK2.0 requires normal balance and strength, provided that you FIT it properly. Proper FIT is ESSENTIAL, and it's EASY if you follow our do-it-yourself instructions.
QUALIFICATION - Before your injury, could you quickly go up or down stairs without using a hand rail for balance or support? Can you also balance on one foot for a full 15 seconds? If yes, then you have the physical capabilities you need to use the iWALK2.0.
If you're over 60, pay careful attention, iWALK2.0 might not work for you. We've seen many people 70 and over succeed on iWALK2.0, but we've also seen people 60 and younger who could not adapt. Physical abilities vary significantly from person to person, especially as we age. So carefully assess you personal ABILITY LIMITS, read ALL of our requirements, and use PRUDENT JUDGEMENT with REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS before you decide to buy.
iWALK2.0 IS NOT SUITED FOR YOU IF:
•You cannot bend your injured leg 90 degrees
•Your injury is to the knee or above the knee
•You had mobility limitations prior to your injury
•You have limited balance or strength
•You are significantly overweight
IWALK2.0 WILL WORK FOR YOU IF:
•You are motivated to properly learn to use the iWALK2.0
•You are willing to follow our instructions for FITTING and USING the iWALK2.0 BEFORE you try it
•You are between 5'0" and 6'2" tall (may fit 4'10"-6'6" depending on leg length-see SIZING DIAGRAM)
•You weigh 275 pounds or less.
Health and Beauty
- 0009685924045 0696859240454 0852669371201
- BETTER THAN CRUTCHES OR KNEE SCOOTERS - Safe, stable, hands free / pain free mobility. Why use crutches when you can iWALK ?
- CAN YOU USE iWALK 2.0 ? - BEFORE you buy, scroll down to the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION section below and read ALL of the REQUIREMENTS of a hands free crutch.
- PROPER KNEE CRUTCH FITTING is ESSENTIAL - And it's EASY if you view our training VIDEOS or MANUAL before you use!
- ONES SIZE FITS MOST- see Sizing Diagram in images. The iWALK2.0 knee crutch easily converts for left or right leg use.
- ELDERLY, OBESE, or other MOBILITY CHALLENGES - iWALK2.0 might not be right for you. Please read ENTIRE LISTING!
- 800 hundredths-inches
- 1675 hundredths-inches
- 450 Hundredths Pounds
- 550 hundredths-inches
BEFORE you buy, confirm that you meet these qualifications - 1. Before your injury, could you fluidly walk up and down stairs at normal speed without using the hand rail? 2. Can you balance on one foot for at least 30 seconds? If you answer NO to either question, then iWALK2.0 is NOT right for you.
- 560 hundredths-inches
- 1720 hundredths-inches
- 530 Hundredths Pounds
- 930 hundredths-inches
Health and Beauty
One size fits all
iWALK2.0 Hands Free Knee Crutch - Alternative for Crutches and Knee Scooters - by iWALKFree
- 696859240454 009685924045 852669371201