Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is Chroma Lighting and where can I find out more about it?
Chroma by Razer represents more than just multicolor, it opens up limitless personalization options. Whether it’s your favorite shade of green or your guild colors, Chroma gives you the freedom to decide. It could be one, three or even thirty-seven colors, with a spectrum of visual effects featuring 16.8 million colors; the possibilities are whatever you can imagine.If I have other Chroma enabled devices, can I sync the lighting effects with my Blackwidow Chroma?
Yes, you can. All Chroma enabled devices are equipped with inter-device color synchronization. With just one click of a button via Razer Synapse, your Razer Chroma enabled devices’ lighting effects will by synchronized. Note that the lighting effect you would like to sync has to be supported by both Razer Chroma devices individually.Do I need software drivers to use the Razer BlackWidow Chroma?
You may use the standard keyboard functions by simply plugging the Razer BlackWidow Chroma to any available USB port on your computer. However you will need to download the software and drivers in order to enable advanced features such as macro recording and profile settings.Does the Razer BlackWidow Chroma have anti-ghosting capability? How about N-key rollover?
Yes, the Razer BlackWidow Chroma features a gaming optimized key matrix that allows the recognition of up to six simultaneous key presses. N-key rollover (NKRO) only works with a direct connection to a native PS/2 port on the computer which provides for other limitations that USB overcomes. The Razer BlackWidow Chroma’s gaming optimized key matrix serves a similar purpose while using an ordinary USB port.What are the 5 extra gaming buttons used for?
These are dedicated keys on the keyboard specifically designed to bind macros to or to reprogram into specific functions required by the user. Macros enable a user to program one button on a peripheral to perform a string of timed commands, whenever the button is pressed.Will my Razer USB PC product work on a console (XB1 , PS4, etc)? It has USB ports.
Our PC USB products are meant for PC use only and we do not support using them on a PlayStation 4 or XBox One console.
- Designed specifically for gaming, Razer Mechanical Switches actuate at an optimal distance, giving you speed and responsiveness like never before
- The Razer BlackWidow Chroma is manufactured in-house end to end, ensuring even stricter requirements are met for each switch produced, resulting in a life span of up to 80 million key strokes
- The Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 features individually programmable backlit keys with 16.8 million color options, all easily set through Razer Synapse
- Specially designed for the Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2, this wrist rest features ergonomics that ensure that no matter how intense your gaming marathons are, you're always comfortable
- Never miss a single key, or ten for that matter. With built-in anti-ghosting technology, the Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 lets you perfectly execute up to ten commands at the same time, every time
- 993 hundredths-inches
- 1856 hundredths-inches
- 388 Hundredths Pounds
- 159 hundredths-inches
- 315 hundredths-inches
- 1969 hundredths-inches
- 529 Hundredths Pounds
- 1024 hundredths-inches