ORGANIC CHICKEN BONE BROTH.
This simple, yet delicious chicken broth is certified organic and free range. It can be used in everything from soups to asian inspired dishes, and enchiladas, to a savory bone broth lattes that boasts anti-inflammatory and gut-friendly benefits. Drink it alone or use it to add dimension and flavor to your favorite recipes.
HOW TO PREPARE:
We always recommend using a stovetop to gently heat your bone broth. We understand that convenience doesn’t always allow that so as long as you’re using a microwave safe dish, it is fine to heat your broth on a low setting.
- FROM FROZEN – For best results, remove restorative bone broth from freezer and thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours. Once defrosted open and pour desired amount of broth into a small stockpot. Heat over medium heat until you reach a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- QUICK THAW – Place your frozen restorative bone broth, still sealed in plastic bag, in a bowl or sink of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes or until it can be broken into pieces. Open the bag; invert contents into a small stockpot and follow above instructions.
Just like you wouldn’t find chicken breast or beef ribs on a shelf you shouldn’t find bone broth on a shelf either. We add zero stabilizers, preservatives or flavorings to increase the shelf life. Our broth is frozen immediately after it’s made to preserve the integrity.
Warmed in a mug as a coffee or tea alternative, or a protein filled snack between meals, bone broth brings variety to the table. You can use it as a base for soup, stews, and sauces, or as a nutrient-rich substitution for water in rice and pasta dishes.
- ORGANIC CHICKEN BONE BROTH. Handcrafted the same it way it has been for centuries, this small batch broth is made from certified organic, free range chicken bones. It provides you with the essential nutrients you need to nourish your body from the inside out.
- WHY BONE BROTH? From gut health to cardiovascular support, to skin and cellulite, bone broth is a fuels you with minerals and collagen protein. It's free of gluten, MSG, BPA's, grains, sugar, dairy, is Whole 30 approved, non-gmo and meets GAPS standards.
- ORGANIC FREE ROAMING CHICKEN. We start with the basics; triple filtered water and free-roaming, organic chicken bones. We use local organic onions, organic fresh garlic, Celtic sea salt and organic apple cider vinegar.
- TRADITIONALLY MADE. An old South American proverb says "good broth can resurrect the dead". While that may be a bit of a stretch, we've seen the healing properties of bone broth throughout our work with thousands of clients.
- ELEVATED FLAVOR. Handcrafted broths have been used traditionally by chef's worldwide for dishes that are rich in flavor and nutrition. From rice to complex sauces, Bonafide Provisions offers the base for nutrient-dense meals with elevated flavor.